- We are committed to providing honest work, at a fair price, using quality parts.
- Our ASE certified technicians have access to updated technical service bulletins, recalls and testing procedures. These essential tools, along with our combined 50 years of experience, ensure you will receive an accurate diagnosis, thus resulting in your vehicle being properly repaired the first time.
- Our service professionals use a "show and tell" method when explaining service needs. We gladly offer our customers the ability to see needed repairs by bringing them out into the service bay to explain their vehicle's inspection in easy to understand language.
- Dropping off your vehicle? No problem. We can save your vehicle's old parts for you to inspect upon pick up.
- We understand vehicle maintenance is not always convenient. For this reason, we provide a complimentary Customer Courtesy Shuttle to take you to and from work or home.
- Relax in our family friendly waiting area. With leather sofas, TV, toys, coffee, soda,water and games, it's not uncommon for customers to stay even after their service is completed.
Since opening our doors in 1999, we have enjoyed helping our community maintain their vehicles and feel both fortunate and appreciative for the many relationships and friendships we have made. Whether you need an oil change, a brake inspection, or your check engine light is on...That's A Tuffy!